Bed Bugs Traveling in Trucks
You are on the road for days at a time sleeping in your truck. Nothing can make your trip more miserable than bed bugs in the sleeper of your semi-truck or RV. There are many ways the internet will tell you to get rid of the bugs and not have to drive the country with the unwelcome company. Many of the DIY techniques can be ineffective and dangerous. Not only do you have to kill the live bugs but also the eggs. Missing eggs will just start of a never-ending circle. Throwing away everything in the cab will not work as you will miss bugs nesting in the pieces of the interior.
Thermal Heat is the Quickest and Most Effective Solution to Kill Bed Bugs in your Truck
Thermal heat is the quickest and most efficient way to kill the bed bugs in your truck or any car. 120 Pest can responsibly raise and hold the temperature of the cab of your rig or auto to 120 degrees. At that temperature, the live bugs and eggs will die. The treatment if applied correctly is safe for the truck, RV, or car.
- The truck is out of service for only about 8 hours. The treatment can be done in a truck yard or at a location provided by us.
- Special equipment heats the cab of the truck and moves the energized air into all of the cracks and crevices.
- Special attention is paid to protect the electronics under the dash of the truck.
- A technician is on site monitoring the entire process.
- Very few chemical products are used but are necessary.
- Immediate relief from the bugs is realized because the treatment kills the live bugs and eggs.
- A cargo area such as in a moving or furniture truck can also be treated in the same way. Putting the truck back into service faster and with a much better degree of certainty that the bugs are dead.
If you are in or traveling through the North GA or Metro Atlanta area and would like to talk about having your truck, car, or RV treated please contact us at 120 PEST.